> When you say 'Also, I get no errors if I remove the maximum-requests',
> is that on all configurations?
Yes, that fixes it in all of the cases.

> When you run your tests, are requests always sequential? Ie., no
> concurrent requests.
No, the url checker is threaded, it normally runs 10 concurrent
threads, each making a urllib.open call, printing the status code if
not 200, then terminating.

> Does it make a difference if you specify:
>
>   WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}

Not sure, home sick today so I can't try it.

> Finally, what other third party C extension modules do you use besides
> GeoDjango? Ie., databases, etc. Do you use ctypes module?

We are using the mysql backend (mysqldb I think) and Pycrypto.

No ctypes, and we don't use GeoDjango

Also, those pages don't use any crypto, that is only for credit card
stuff or transaction submission.

Thanks,
Alex