zelegolas,

If i understand the situation correctly, you just need to run an apache instance with modwsgi compiled for python2.6, where you would run all your projects which use python2.6. Then, say on port 81, run another instance of apache with modwsgi compiled for python2.7, and again all your python2.7 projects sit under this.

The only think you cant do is run 2.6 projects and 2.7 projects on port 80 at the same time, but it sounds like you're in development, not production anyway,

Graham will hopefully correct me if im wrong,

Regards,

MrKiwi

zelegolas wrote:
If I understand well mod_wsgi is completely useless in my case :(
Anyway thanks for your answer Graham