I had to change line 34 of ~/mod_wsgi-3.3/mod_wsgi.c to say:

#include
"/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/apache2/httpd.h"

Then it seemed to work. Except I get another error where it can't find the
file I see at
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/apr-1/apr.h

It looks like all the installer stuff had been moved into Xcode.app. I am
going to wait a few days and hope they roll out an updated Xcode and/or
Server.app.

-- Gnarlie