The output is correct, although one thing worried me.

Can you confirm that you manually installed Python 3.2, because a
system Python wouldn't be under:

  /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework

What Python versions are under:

  /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions

I ask as I am not sure what ships with Mountain Lion.

Also, if Python 3.2 was installed manually, did you use the Python
Software Foundation binary installer or one from somewhere else. The
PSF installer is notorious for requiring --disable-framework option
and I don't know what they do differently when building it to break
normal framework linking.

Graham