I have been struggling to deploy my Django project in a good way for a
while now, and I am still a bit novice in Docker. I followed the steps on
http://blog.dscpl.com.au/2014/12/hosting-python-wsgi-applications-using.html
and
the Django example. The build goes fine, but when I run it I get a 500
Server Error, with no error messages in the Docker prompt. I am not sure
how to proceed, is there a way to get the wsgi logs, or is there an obvious
step that I have missed?