> On 11 Aug 2017, at 9:44 am, Johan Larsson Hörkén <hork...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have been struggling to deploy my Django project in a good way for a while
> now, and I am still a bit novice in Docker. I followed the steps on
> http://blog.dscpl.com.au/2014/12/hosting-python-wsgi-applications-using.html
> <http://blog.dscpl.com.au/2014/12/hosting-python-wsgi-applications-using.html>
>  and the Django example. The build goes fine, but when I run it I get a 500
> Server Error, with no error messages in the Docker prompt. I am not sure how
> to proceed, is there a way to get the wsgi logs, or is there an obvious step
> that I have missed?

Can you show me the Dockefile you are using?

Have you configured Django in the settings file to log to the terminal?

LOGGING = {
    'version': 1,
    'disable_existing_loggers': False,
    'handlers': {
        'console': {
            'class': 'logging.StreamHandler',
        },
    },
    'loggers': {
        'django': {
            'handlers': ['console'],
            'level': os.getenv('DJANGO_LOG_LEVEL', 'INFO'),
        },
    },
}

Graham