Hi,

Ok thanks for that info.

I didn't get into detail earlier, but among the attempts that I tried to
build mod-wsgi earlier, I actually DID get the "mod_wsgi-express
start-server" to work, but then when I tried to add the LoadModule to my
Apache 2.4.25, the Apache still failed again, for the same error (the one
with "mech" in the error message).  The configuration is now gone (I
restored a snapshot).

I have to think about this some more :(...

Jim