On 07/02/18 04:01, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> BTW, you can see example of stack trace generated when request-timeout
> occurs in recent mailing list discussion at:
>
>     https://groups.google.com/d/msg/modwsgi/_i6MGs6fh6w/nH3x7_nuAwAJ

Humm. If you are refering to this comment of you:

"""
You started using request-timeout, good. When using that option you get
the track trace automatically when process shutdown due to it.
"""

"request-timeout" generating tracebacks is not documented anywhere in
<https://modwsgi.readthedocs.io/en/develop/configuration-directives/WSGIDaemonProcess.html>.

It should be documented too that the traceback is dumped at loglevel "info".

A random thought about this is that the general advice in the
documentation about "LogLevel info" should be replaced by "LogLevel
wsgi:info". This way it could be left in production, as I just did :).
The other approach is very verbose for the entire Apache server and modules.

--
Jesús Cea Avión                         _/_/      _/_/_/        _/_/_/
j...@jcea.es - http://www.jcea.es/     _/_/    _/_/  _/_/    _/_/  _/_/