What are you setting the thread name too?

I did have this issue:

https://github.com/GrahamDumpleton/mod_wsgi/issues/160
<https://github.com/GrahamDumpleton/mod_wsgi/issues/160>

I closed in a few weeks back when did my big purge of issues and deferred doing
it until had demonstrated need.

If you are logging thread ID in access log, then setting thread ID to request
ID and attaching it to the traceback sounds reasonable.

Graham