Thank you, Graham. It is working now.

But I have two sets of static folder, one for the main homepage of the
project and these static files are common.
2) I have app specific static files, which I kept under the Django app.

If I change the Alias to the static directory app, it is not working.
As expected, By running collectstatic it would create an app-directory
under the project "static" directory and place the files related to the
django app.

That means, I have two maintain redundant copies of static files related to
django app. Is this is right approach?

Regards,
Venu

On 7 March 2018 at 03:34, Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumple...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Did you run:
>
>     python manage.py collectstatic
>
> Does the file:
>
>     reports/js/basic-upload.js
>
> live under the directory which is last argument to the Alias directive?
>
> Graham
>
> On 6 Mar 2018, at 10:05 pm, V K <kulala.v...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Team/Graham,
>
> I had to reconfigure my server and I lost a working configuration.Can you
> please help?
>
>  I am getting the below error in the access.log
>
> [06/Mar/2018:06:00:18 -0500] "GET /static/reports/js/basic-upload.js
> HTTP/1.1" 404 231 "http://10.193.114.44/reports/basic-upload/";
> "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML,
> like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.186 Safari/537.36"
>
> My configuration is as follows:
>
> <Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 4.33.30 PM.png>
>

> --
> Regards,
> Venu
>
> --