I am setting up a new Mac server running Mojave 10.14.2 to run with django
and which utilizes mod_wsgi for Apache.

When adding the configuration to load the mod_wsgi module, Apple does not
allow for third party modules with their Apache installation.

I have this working on a windows PC but need to put on the Mac server.

I have tried a few things as posted HERE
<https://github.com/GrahamDumpleton/mod_wsgi/issues/357> but still can not
get it to work.

I have also tried a custom installation of httpd through homebrew and it
does not work.

Error recieved: "not valid for use in process using Library Validation:
mapped file has no cdhash, completely unsigned? Code has to be at least
ad-hoc
signed.\n\t/Users/yosifov/Sites/hello/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/mod_wsgi/server/mod_wsgi-py37.cpython-37m-darwin.so:

stat() failed with errno=22"