You can't use Apache httpd server from Apple on Mojave as you need the Apache
modules to be signed by a registered developer.

What exactly have you tried, ie. what commands are you running to install
things? Do you have to use system Apache, or even a self configured Apache, can
you use mod_wsgi-express start-server?

The choices are:

1. Use Apache from HomeBrew.

2. Install the mod_wsgi-httpd package first if only want mod-wsgi-express
start-server.

Ensure that you set APXS=/usr/local/sbin/apxs when building with HomeBrew if
that directory isn't in PATH before system directories.

Very important if using configure/make/make install method with HomeBrew, start
with fresh source code, or do a make distclean before running configure, if you
already tried to build source code for Apple version of Apache.

Also, if you have used pip install method for mod_wsgi, ensure you use
--no-cache-dir to ignored cached build if previously attempted for Apple
version of Apache.

Graham