  From: Mike Lynch (GMail Account)
  To: mogtalk2
  Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 8:18 AM
  Subject: [mogtalk2] Heater Control Valve 2005 Aero 8

  From: Mike Lynch [mailto:mike.mikelynch.ly...@gmail.com]
  Sent: 26 May 2012 09:44
  Subject: Fwd: Heater Control Valve 2005 Aero 8

    Hi All,

    A friend in South Africa has a 2005 Aero 8. The electronically controlled
heater control valve has failed and is currently bypassed. He has asked the
agent in South Africa with no success and I have asked our Morgan dealer in the
UK if they can check with MMC. Currently the status with MMC is that the valve
is on back order as the component is no longer manufactured – so still waiting
an alternative.

    The name on the white label on the part says 'Eaton' with a number 354-69.

    I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the component and a
possible source to obtain a replacement. If in the UK I can get it and take it
out to South Africa next time I go. (I have more photos that I could send off
group)

    Kind regards

    Mike Lynch

    E17 MOG Le Mans Green +4 2009