On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 7:00 AM, Ross Lamont

> What's the process around getting pull requests processed for a plugin?
> I've made some improvements/fixes to xml-maven-plugin, and I have a few more
> to add after this lot have made it to the master.
>
> Hope I'm not being too impatient!

If you are referring to

  https://github.com/mojohaus/xml-maven-plugin/pull/18

Here's what I think about it:

* Modifies 20 files, which is way too much for a single pull request.
* The PR's intention is unclear. At least the title definitely is:
  "Issue #16, #17 and #20 test cases and fixes" Now, which is it?

Jochen