On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 1:06:38 AM UTC+2, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 6:43 PM Karl Heinz Marbaise <goo...@soebes.de
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
> > After I have done that for mojo-parent I would like to go plugin after
> plugin to change the builds for each plugins as well...
> >

> > WDYT?
>
> While I am generally in favour of your proposal, I'd prefer to see one
> plugin migrated first, without any changes in parent.

What would be the advantage? Of course you can do that if you like...but I
will go first with mojo-parent to upgrade a lot of plugins (
https://github.com/mojohaus/mojo-parent/issues?q=is%3Aclosed+milestone%3Amojo-parent-60)

and release process, changelong generation, page generation etc.
furthermore I don't want to add all these plugin updates to a plugins
configuration
and polluting that and afterwards cleaning up (and do the work in parent a
second time)...duplicating work.

Furthermore I wan't to make releasing consistent over all plugins which
will not really work if I start at the plugins level (waste of time; I
don't want to waste that time I have).

Afterwards a step would be to go JDK8+ for the parent and afterwards the
plugins as well...
Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise