Von: "Karl Heinz Marbaise" <goo...@soebes.de>
Datum: 4. Juni 2020
An: mojohaus-dev <mojohaus-dev@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: Re: [VOTE] Migration from travis to GitHub Actions
Hi,

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 9:00:02 PM UTC+2, Mirko Friedenhagen wrote:
Hello Karl Heinz,

while I am not against moving to GitHub actions, doing a lazy 72h consensus seems a little short for me here ☺ï¸

What in your point of view a appropriate time ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Best Regards
Mirko Friedenhagen
—
Sent from my mobile

Am 02.06.20 um 18:43 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise