Thank you!
It's work. For one GET request, for example.
But, how I can send POST request? (I am testing code in module
authentication)
And moreover, how I can run and still application in perldebug mode, and
from time to time, stopping him by "ctrl+c", set breakpoint watch vars, and
continue application work, for more deep debugging?
Thanks in advance!