Hey Brad, this does make a lot of sense.

I didn't get the idea of hooks I guess, but now I'll go have a second read.

Thank you so much for the explanations and for taking the time.

About ldap(s) well I've got a package of my own using Net::ldaps and I can use
certificates to bind with the server. It's all good for me but it would make
sense that the Mojolicious plugin could use that level of sophistication since
its such a great framework.

Best,
Luc