On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 6:40 AM, Sebastian Riedel <kra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Oh great! If I wasn't clear about it, the link I provided is my attempt
> at
> > #70.
> >
> > https://github.com/s1037989/minion/commit/6bc1ca7a40e8b8e38ba683008aab83
> fedb2d78af
>
> That doesn't quite look right. Are you making all pages poll history data
> even if they don't need it?

This newest commit
<https://github.com/s1037989/minion/commit/54f4d19dab5f68581418a756f892d2f5ac995569>
should move the polling to only the dashboard.

> And i think you're not padding the hour value
> with leading zeroes.

Correct.  How would you prefer I do that?  My understanding is that
javascript doesn't have a native sprintf.  Should I use a sprintf library
<https://github.com/alexei/sprintf.js> or use a snippet from SO
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10073699/pad-a-number-with-leading-zeros-in-javascript>?
Should I avoid the latter due to copyright issues and should I code my own
pad function instead?