--On Tuesday, December 30, 2003 1:41 PM -0500 Casey Bralla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anybody got a dhcp monitor routine they want to share?

Casey,

Check the mon mailing list archives. I posted a dhcp monitor script several months ago (maybe a year).

If you can't find it, let me know, and I'll send you a copy.

(Anyone know who is maintaining the contrib archive these days??)

-David

David Nolan                    <*>                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
curses: May you be forced to grep the termcap of an unclean yacc while
     a herd of rogue emacs fsck your troff and vgrind your pathalias!