I hear Jim's going to release the nfscheck.monitor he wrote into the
mon-contrib tree which is the same basic logic as what I wrote, but
implemented in a far cleaner way.

On the topic of NFS; the next step would be to do a compare between
mtab and fstab and alert if everything you thought was mounted
actually wasn't; seems pretty trivial, but anyone already have
something written up?

--Augie