Hi,

I'm trying to setup my mongrel clusters to start on boot. I have
followed the instructions under the "On Boot Initialization Setup"
section at http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/docs/mongrel_cluster.html.

When I try to start it up, I get the following error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: sudo /etc/init.d/mongrel_cluster start
Starting all mongrel_clusters...
!!! Path to log file not valid: log/mongrel.log
start reported an error. Use mongrel_rails start -h to get help.

I have experimented with putting the full path to the log file in
mongrel_cluster.yml, to no avail. mongrel_rails cluster::start works
just fine when run from the app directory. Surely I must be missing
something... any ideas?

Thanks,
Alison