Hi,

I've noticed an issue (or what I think is an issue) with  
mongrel_cluster: in the config file, I tell it to store pid files in / 
tmp/ and when I start it they get saved there, but when I run restart  
or stop, it says it can't find pid files. Problem being: it looks for  
pid files in /path/to/my/app/tmp/.
Is anyone else aware of this?

I have lighty forwarding to pound which is then loadbalancing, an  
issue I'm experiencing is that pound overrides the original remote ip  
(thus every request is from 127.0.0.1) and Rails uses pound's port  
for link_to and url_for, instead of 80.
I was wondering if it was something to do with duplicate headers  
added by both lighty and pound, or maybe if I can change pound's  
config to trick mongrel into thinking the request was coming from  
lighty (thus from port 80).

- Michele

_______________________________________________
Mongrel-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/mongrel-users

Reply via email to