On 8/3/06, Zed Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Did you solve this Maurizio? Did you see a similar posting earlier > about RMagick and missing LD_* configurations when run under sudo?
Hello Zed. This issue happened in the past roughly every couple of days, based on rather moderate usage pattern of a radiant powered site. At the end of the day, I tended to link it with radiant and its cache handling mechanism when the page content is a large CSS file ... I don't know exactly why I started linking all this factors and I don't have a proof of their relevance in causing the accident though. What I did was installing the latest mongrel (the one still in beta) suggested as a possible remedy for segfault, and using a CSS file (stored in the file system rather than in a radiant page--by sqlite3). So far the problem has not shown up again. I'll let you know if it happens again. Thank you. --M _______________________________________________ Mongrel-users mailing list [email protected] http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/mongrel-users
