Do you want a seperate app per domain, or do you want one app handling multiple domains?

If you want a seperate app per domain, I think you'd need a mongrel per domain too, I don't see any other way to do it.

If you want one app that handles multiple domains, than it's up to you to write an app that can do that, and it's not a mongrel issue.

Jonathan

Nagy Tamás wrote:
Thank you Hassan, James!

So i will need one mongrel per domain. I think I can't carry out this because I
have a thousands of domains.

I think i will try the rack-thing James mentioned. I assume i can't run
individual ruby script files but whole apps, one app for one domain.

ooohh so hard.. :)