On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Roelof Wobben <rwob...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have installed the mongrel 1.2.0-pre2 gem into my project.
> But when I do rake db:test:prepare I see this output :

http://yourbugreportneedsmore.info/

You don't say what version of Ruby, Rails and OS are you using.

> cannot load such file -- 1.9/http11
>
> Anyone a idea how to solve this ?

While mongrel might work under Ruby 1.9, I'm not sure it will properly
work due the changes in threads. Not to mention newer versions of
Rails.

I personally you move a rack-based web server, like Puma:

http://puma.io/

Which uses the same parser from Mongrel and follows a similar philosofy.

Cheers,
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17