> From: luislav...@gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 17:56:13 -0300
> To: mongrel-users@rubyforge.org
> Subject: Re: [Mongrel] cannot load such file -- 1.9/http11
>
> On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Roelof Wobben <rwob...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > I'm using on a Fedora Linux machine:
> >
> > Ruby version : Ruby 1.9.3p286
> > Rails :  Rails 3.2.8
> >

> I will recommend you use puma.io then. Rails 3 is not properly
> supported by Mongrel.
>  Oke, I will change that tommorrow. It's now time to sleep.
> >
> > I will look into this. I'm using mongrel to test a website I make with ruby
> > on Rails.
> > So it must can work with localhost instead of a real url.
> >

> All web servers work locally (listen/bind to local addresses), not
> entirely sure if I follow your statement.
> --
What I ment is for mongrel to start with capabary I had to insert this into
env.rb  Change Capybara server settingsAdd these lines to
“features/support/env.rb”:

Capybara.server_port = 3001Capybara.app_host = "localhost:3001"Capybara.server
do |app, port|  require 'rack/handler/mongrel'  Rack::Handler::Mongrel.run(app,
:Port => port)endMust I do the same for puma? Roelof        > Luis Lavena