Hello Jordi,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm checking my /var/lib/monitorix directory and disk.rdd is missing.
It's a fresh install on Debian Sid with monitorix_3.6.0-izzy1_all.deb .
I restart deamon on each modification, so everything is ok but the
disk.rdd file is absent.

I try a new installation but the disk.rdd is always missing in the
/var/lib/monitorix directory

thank you for your help