> I spent a bit of time tonight to try and figure out what's the deal
> here. Apparently, at least according to the CCI sources, the pdb
> contains custom metadata, and the iterator stuff is one of those
> custom metadata.

Can you provide some links about this stuff?
I would like to repost them in the MS forum's "ildasm+ilasm" topic.

I have no idea if I can get those custom metadata elements when
> reading the assembly and saving them back yet. But at least we have a
> clue at what's going on.

It's great that the source of the problem is defined now.
May be I'll try to fix it myself on this week.

Thanks for your help!

WBR,
Alex

mono-cecil