Well looks like the Cecil v0.9.1 solved the issue, but now i've
spotted some small "bug". When i modify .exe file (add 4 lines of
code) , the breakpoints some times moves from places where they were
set and even when i attach to process and set breakpoint in that place
it seems that this breakpoint is set somewhere else(when i step into,
i see the code that should be ~4 lines from place where the breakpoint
was set).

Example
Assembly A contains class B and C. I modify class B. Start debugging
and set breakpoint somewhere in class C.

What is interesting that all other breakpoints work correctly :/ I'll
try to submit some code that reproduces this behaviour.

mono-cecil