Hi All,

I'm looking at trying to get the latest version of the aspnetwebstack
working on mono, and came across an issue with Resx files.

First, this may be my environment, so if it is, please let me know.

The issue is that I'm getting the following error when trying to compile
one of the assemblies:

/opt/mono-3.0/aspnetwebstack/src/CommonResources.resx: Error: Error: Cannot
load support for ResX format: Could not load file or assembly
'System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system
cannot find the file specified.
 (System.Web.Razor)

I've tried adding a reference to it, and I can't find that assembly, even
in the mono directories.

So the question is, does compiling Resx files work in mono?

Thanks,
Martin