Hello,

> I am trying to compile some sample programs using WxWindows.Net GUI
> library. It installed fine, but I am not able to compile programs
> linked with wx.NET. Apparently it is a linking problem with the
> libwx-c.so library.

Where have you placed wx.NET.dll and libwx-c.so?  

Generally, I install them in my library path, /usr/local/lib, and run
ldconfig after installation.  This _should_ stop linking errors like the
ones you are having.

> When I execute "mcs /r:wx.NET /r:System.Drawing Dialogs.cs"

If wx.NET.dll and libwx-c.so are in the current directory, you may need
to add a /lib option:

    mcs /lib:. /r:wx.NET /r:System.Drawing Dialogs.cs

> Using mono 0.26 on GNU/Linux.

I'm using mono CVS, so things may have changed a little since then.


Let me know if this helps; linker errors are always a pain to figure
out. :-)


Best Regards.

-- 
Bryan Bulten
http://www.bulten.ca/
http://wxnet.sourceforge.net/

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to