On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 18:10, Bryan Bulten wrote: > Hello, > > > I am trying to compile some sample programs using WxWindows.Net GUI > > library. It installed fine, but I am not able to compile programs > > linked with wx.NET. Apparently it is a linking problem with the > > libwx-c.so library. > > Where have you placed wx.NET.dll and libwx-c.so? > > Generally, I install them in my library path, /usr/local/lib, and run > ldconfig after installation. This _should_ stop linking errors like the > ones you are having.
I did the same thing. The .so and .dll file are in /usr/local/lib, and I ran ldconfig before compiling. > > > When I execute "mcs /r:wx.NET /r:System.Drawing Dialogs.cs" > > If wx.NET.dll and libwx-c.so are in the current directory, you may need > to add a /lib option: > > mcs /lib:. /r:wx.NET /r:System.Drawing Dialogs.cs Unfortunately the lib option did not help. (I am just trying to compile the Samples included with wx.NET) > > Using mono 0.26 on GNU/Linux. > > I'm using mono CVS, so things may have changed a little since then. I was trying to avoid this :-), but if nothing else helps I'll try the CVS version. > Let me know if this helps; linker errors are always a pain to figure > out. :-) Thank you for your reply. Regards, Kris -- Kris Luyten Expertisecentrum Digitale Media - Limburgs Universitair Centrum Wetenschapspark 2 3590 Diepenbeek (Belgium) tel.: +32 (0)11 268411 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] PGP-key: http://lumumba.luc.ac.be/kris/kris-pub.txt homepage: http://lumumba.luc.ac.be/kris/ _______________________________________________ Mono-list maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list
