On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 09:59:04PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> On 7/11/07, William Uther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   What's happening with the net.venge.monotone.workspace-merge*
> >branches?  Do any work?  Which are up-to-date?
>
> All those branches are either thoroughly dead or merged to mainline already
> :-)

net.venge.monotone.workspace-merge.conflict1 is not quite either, it
just has an added file where I was starting to play with what
"conflicts in workspace" would look like.  Might be useful to someone.

mtn log --from h:net.venge.monotone.workspace-merge.conflict1 --diffs

-- Nathaniel

--
So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we