Hello!

Thank you for the response. I tried it with HttpWebRequest and
HttpWebResponse, but I get the same error.

I further investigated the problem, and I found that when trying to execute
"WebResponse response = request.GetResponse();", the response's
IsMutuallyAuthenticated method throws System.NotImplementedException. So I
think that this is the core of the problem.

Unhandled Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an
error: (401) Unauthorized.
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus (System.Net.WebAsyncResult
result) [0x002d9] in
/Developer/MonoTouch/Source/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1481

  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponseData (System.Net.WebConnectionData
data) [0x00141] in
/Developer/MonoTouch/Source/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1306

Thanks in advance for any help!