Hi Alicya,

I've taken a look at the source code of HttpWebRequest and HttpWebResponse
and it looks like PreAuthentication for web requests is implemented, it's
just HttpWebResponse's IsMutuallyAuthenticated property that isn't.

That being said, could you submit a bug report to
http://bugzilla.xamarin.com (preferably with a simple test case)?

Thanks,

Jeff