Hi Bamagrad03,

Apologies for the delayed response. Could you submit a bug report about this
to http://bugzilla.xamarin.com so that the MonoDevelop guys are aware of the
issue?

Thanks!

Jeff

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:01 PM, bamagrad03 <[email protected]> wrote:

> I think this is an issue that has already been raised, but I was wondering
> if
> there was any movement on the mouse issue in MD.
>
> Basically, after a given period of time (usually a minute or so), my mouse
> stops working within MD. I can't select anything, doubleclick to bring up a
> file is unresponsive, etc.
>
> If I click outside of MD and then come back in, it starts working again.
>
> Is this a known issue, or am I "doing it wrong?"
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/Mouse-bug-in-MonoDevelop-tp3849789p3849789.html
> Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> MonoTouch mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>
_______________________________________________
MonoTouch mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch

Reply via email to