Ah, yes, that could be it. We *think* that's a bug in Gtk+ (the GUI toolkit we use) on Mac, but we've got some talented Gtk+ developers working on fixing bugs we report to them. From a quick search in Bugzilla, this may be the bug you are witnessing:
http://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1371 Looks like Kris has a patch for that so we should make sure to include that in our next MonoFramework release (MonoFramework is what bundles Gtk+ and Gtk# for MonoDevelop's use). I'll send a reminder to the team to include that patch in the next cycle of internal MonoFramework builds so that QA can start testing that patch and making sure it works and doesn't cause any other regressions. Jeff On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 12:54 AM, dermotos <[email protected]> wrote: > Is this the weird focus issue? I find you have to click a text area/editor to > bring monodevelop into focus before you can click buttons. This is > espicially annoying while stepping into/over code. It seems the tooltip that > appears when hovering over a button takes focus, and then I have to click > the text editor to get focus back before I can continue clicking step > into/over, or any other buttons for that matter. > > > > -- > View this message in context: > http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/Mouse-bug-in-MonoDevelop-tp3849789p3917587.html > Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com. > _______________________________________________ > MonoTouch mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch > _______________________________________________ MonoTouch mailing list [email protected] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
