Jeff, To be honest, I haven't tried the examples with the final version of MonoDevelop 2.8 and MonoTouch 5 yet. I didn't figure out the solution, I asked Wallace B. McClure via twitter, and he told me that those are really old examples. Indeed there are xib files mixed with cs code designer files (unlike with new MT). Should I still try to convert it or just to give up, or file a bug. Maybe it's not worth it if it's that old. I can still manage to produce the project from the scratch, but this might be the issue for the people, like me who find this free book and try to code with new MT. Maybe there should be some notice that this book is deprecated if this issue can't be solved.
-- View this message in context: http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/Converting-Xcode3-sln-to-Xcode4-issues-tp3848336p3920969.html Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com. _______________________________________________ MonoTouch mailing list [email protected] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
