Hi

According to the Apple docs, you have a choice of:

UISegmentedControlStylePlain,
   UISegmentedControlStyleBordered,
   UISegmentedControlStyleBar,
   UISegmentedControlStyleBezeled,

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/uikit/reference/UISegmentedControl_Class/Reference/UISegmentedControl.html

If you just throw a number in there, it might work, but you also might
get rejected.

You COULD use the UIAppearance API's and see if you can replace the
whole background - that might work better and more reliably?

UISegmentedControl.Appearance.SetBackgroundImage(theImage,
UIControlState.Normal, UIBarMetrics.Default)

tho that will effect all of them

On 1 February 2013 16:44, Iki <i...@holisticware.com> wrote:
> Hi guys/gals,
>
> can you tell me the following, if anybody knows:
>
> In my current project i decided to use UIToolbar on the bottom of my View.
> But buttons(UIBarButtonItem) on the UIToolbar  can't change their height,
> only width. So I create classic UIButton and then add this as custom input
> view when creating UIBarButtonItem.
> But for some reason this quickly became messy.
>
> So i decided to use SegmentedControll instead. The thing that bothered me
> was that i wast able to remove rounded edges, method CornerRadius is not
> working for me. so after little googling, this is what i came up with:
>
> //segmentedControl.ControlStyle = UISegmentedControlStyle.Bar;
> segmentedControl.ControlStyle = (UISegmentedControlStyle)7;
>
> And with that, i have something very similar to UIToolBar.
>
> My question is, is this against Apple policies, and what are the chances
> that this will get rejected?
>

> Thanks and sorry for such long intro :)

Nic Wise
t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken