Hi,

Im building a tour photo gallery app and right now all the photos are embedded
as "Content" into the app. The problem Im facing right now is that the photos
are going to be updated every month and I don't want to build a new version
every month.

The first approach that I was thinking is to download the updated photos and
store them in the app but don't have a clue on how can I download a photo and
then update the embedded content photo with the new one.

The second approach is myabe show them on demand, the problem with this option
is that I would need internet access.

Any recommendation on how to do this or the best way to do it? In case you
think the first approach is fine, then how can I store a downloaded photo and
update a "Content" resource?

Thanks in advance!

Alejandro