----> The Monsoon List - TucsonUnderground <--------------------------------------

Event: MONTY PYTHON'S SINGALOT : The Monty Python Sing-a-Long and Quote-a-Thon! Presented by BROADWAY IN TUCSON
        When:   8/19/2009
        Time:   7:00 pm to  am
        Where:  The Loft Cinema
                        3233 E Speedway Blvd
                        Tucson 85716
        Cost:   Tickets On Sale Now! Admission: $7.00 general; $4.75 Loft
members

Get ready to face down killer rabbits and errant shrubbery at our "Ni- licious" sing-a-long celebration of all-things Python ... SINGALOT! Sing-a-long with your favorite Python ditties, like ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE, THE LUMBERJACK SONG, SIT ON MY FACE and EVERY SPERM IS SACRED, test your Python "Quote-IQ" with classic bits from MONTY PYTHON’S FLYING CIRCUS, and revel in the inspired silliness of one of the greatest comedy flicks of all time, MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL (screened on glorious 35 mm)! Ridiculous Python prizes will be awarded to a lucky (and random) few, and don’t forget to grab a refreshing bottle of “Monty Python’s Holy Ail,” our August Beer of the Month! Smashing!

The Loft Cinema
3233 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson 85716

TucsonUnderground