----> The Monsoon List - TucsonUnderground <--------------------------------------

        Event:  ALICE DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE / Made in Tucson!
        When:   8/23/2009
        Time:   1:00 pm to  am
        Where:  The Loft Cinema
                        3233 E Speedway Blvd
                        Tucson 85716
        Cost:   Admission: $7.00 general; $4.75 Loft members

We're cinematically celebrating Tucson's birthday (its 234th!) with a special screening of Martin Scorsese's classic 1974 Oscar-winner, ALICE DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE, filmed right here in the Old Pueblo! Starring Ellen Burstyn in her Academy Award-winning role as single mother/diner waitress Alice Hyatt, this acclaimed comedy/drama (the basis for the hit '70s TV series, Alice) will have you yelling "Kiss My Grits!" Wear your waitress apron, grab a slice of our special "Alice Didn't Bake This" Birthday Cake (while supplies last), and enter our free raffle for a fabulous "Mel's Diner Gift Basket" as we celebrate one of the greatest Tucson-shot films ever made!

The Loft Cinema
3233 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson 85716

TucsonUnderground