Happy Birthday to the only voice who could do the
Grinch!
Tocohis
--- Yafet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
    On this date in 1887, William Henry Pratt, our
beloved Boris
Karloff, was born.

    I see that I'm the first today to salute his
memory.  From the first
time I saw him onscreen in The House of Frankenstein,
I have been his
devoted admirer.

     This gracious and gentle man ironically spent
most of his
professional life giving us "the stuff that screams
are made of," but he
could make us laugh and smile and cry, too.

    Happy Birthday, Mr. Karloff.  There has never been
anyone like you
and never will be again.  We love you.

Nathalie

Have you seen Style-b Cinema Magazine?
Number 2 now available at...
http://www.style-b-cinema.com

For [Style-b List] discussion community
membership/enrollment information...
log onto the [Style-b List] web-site at...

The views expressed in this
communication do not
necessarily reflect those of the author,
list owner, or any other person...
whether living or dead.

.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT