Hmm, I've used JustSnipe for quite some time now, and
the only time I've ever had problems was when the
problems were at my end (ebay account, etc). I sure as
hell can't imagine PAYING to use a sniping service!

I'd snipe manually, but that just isn't worth it on
dial up with bad phone lines, everyone else has
braodband and there's no way I can compete with that.

I've only just "discovered" the watch list. I use it
for the things I have no interest in bidding on. I
bookmark anything I AM interested in.

Natalie

--- Cindy Nemeth-Johannes

http://au.local.yahoo.com