Sniping rules except in the case of malfunction which does happen sometimes. So
it isn't entirely foolproof.

But on anything I am want to get absolutely, I will snipe.

Many things I bid on to support the price and to ADVERTISE. Bidding is great advertising.

In my book, the best way for a collector to have the best chance of acquiring something is to bid openly at a very brisk level and add a snipe at the end. Show
some respect for the poster.

Kirby McDaniel
www.movieart.net