I'm not a Moore fan, but do plan to see the film. However, having lived
in the UK and seen the National Health System in action, and having
traveled to Cuba in the last year (and visited a Cuban healthcare
facility), I'm very skeptical at any suggestion that those systems are
generally superior to ours.

The Cuban facility (in Havana, no less) was something of which our Cuban
guide was obviously very proud. Unfortunately, it looked more like a
small, underfunded charity hospital from the U.S. in the 1950s.
Amazingly primitive.

Nonetheless, the film (as opposed to "documentary") is undoubtedly worth
a look.

Tom Eyssell