I'm certain you're honest and believe what you say,  but auctions that
continue until people stop bidding are "unfair"?  Really?  All the millions of
auctions have occurred over time in places that aren't eBay have been
unfair, because people could bid until they were through?  It's only those
auctions where there's an arbitrary ending time that are fair?  Especially
when some of the bidders have access to external bidding software; that
makes them really, really fair.

Craig.