  From: Kirby McDaniel<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
  Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 1:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] DORIS DAY

  what hath Hershenson wrought?

  On Apr 26, 2008, at 2:20 PM, Alan Heimann wrote:

    wrong again it was Mr. Ed and Phyllis Diller AH HAHAHAHAHA (if you remember
her laugh)

    -----MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

      To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
      From: Patrick Michael Tupy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      Sent by: MoPo List
<mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU><mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
      Date: 04/26/2008 01:23PM

      Nope.

      Don Knotts and Mamie Van Doren.

      But it was a short...

      He only had 1 bullet.

      On Apr 26, 2008, at 9:48 AM, Kirby McDaniel wrote:

        To put my money where my mouth ostensibly is, I have just bid up your
        APRIL IN PARIS one sheet to $23.00.

        And I believe it was Carol Burnett and John Foster Dulles.

        Or was it Rock Hudson and Curtis LeMay?

        Kirby