To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] THE BIRDS in Hi-Def

Memory fails, apparently, and I'll defer to Richard and Phil's claims here. The print on MGM-HD
certainly did look good.

Nevertheless, I can remember many Universal Films from that period which did look excessively grainy, most of which were
probably Eastman Color.

Here's an interesting link about TECHNICOLOR.

http://www.fulvuedrive-in.com/essay/1075/Technicolor+Movies+The +History+Of+Dye+Transfer+Printing+Book+Review+

Thanks for pointing out the error, boys!

Kirby McDaniel